Open basic joint consultation committee-course
The course is designed for you, who are a new or newer member, deputy or otherwise working with a collaboration committee. It lasts one day from 9-16 and is held online. The courses is held across government workplaces.
What do you get out of the course?
- You will clarify the background and purpose of the SU system
- You will be clarified with the key provisions in the collaboration agreement that regulate the SU work, including roles and obligations for management and employee representatives, respectively.
- You will be completely sharp on SU’s subject field and the content of the SU work
- You will be introduced to what characterizes “the good collaboration”
- You get inspiration from other participants from other government workplaces
What can you answer when you get home from the course?
- Why? – The purpose of SU’s work and the central importance of dialogue
- Who? – The roles and obligations as a member of SU
- What? – The subject field and content of SU’s work
- How? – How commitments and meeting activities are related to value creation
How is the teaching?
The teaching puts your active learning at the center and is a combination of:
- Teacher presentation – So you can understand the SU agreement and the technical framework in the work
- Group work – Exercises after presentations, which will train your skills in how to use the collaboration agreement
- One-man work – So you get clarified what the values and intentions of the collaboration are and should be in your own workplace
- Dialogues and discussion – So you can exchange experiences on the entire course team
The price includes course materiel.
Registration by the course calendar.